The Honeywell True HEPA Air Purifier offers 3 powerful cleaning levels and can help reduce the amount of odors and airborne particles in large rooms. Its long-life True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter. This True HEPA air purifier effectively captures particles such as dust, tobacco smoke, pet dander and pollen from the air that passes through the filter. This True HEPA air purifier also helps capture certain airborne germs such as bacteria and virus. The 50250 has a 360° air intake for maximum efficiency and features a carbon pre-filter that prolongs the filter life by removing large particles before they can enter the HEPA filter and helps reduce common odors.
The Honeywell 50250 True HEPA, Germ Fighting, Allergen Reducer Air Purifier utilizes a 360 degree air intake and output that maximizes efficiency in filtering and circulating the surrounding air in a room. The air purifier’s powerful fan motor draws in room air and releases cleaner air at 360 degrees. Activated carbon pre-filters capture larger particles and help reduce odors. The True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the filter.
Air changes per hour: 23x small room (80 ft.) , 12x medium room (149 ft.) , 5x large to extra large rooms (390 ft.)
- This Air Purifier has been AHAM Verifide for use in rooms up to 390 sq. ft.
- Captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns and larger, from the air that passes through the filter.
- SurroundSeal Technology helps minimize air leaks and ensures that the air passes through the filter.
- Intelli-Check electronic filter indicator reminds you when to clean the HEPA filter and when to change the pre-filter.
- Three Speeds.
- Includes long lasting HEPA Filter (24000) that can be cleaned.
- Replacement filter model 24000 or 3 HRF-F1 filters can be used to replace the original filter.
- Includes 1 Carbon Pre-filter. The Pre-Filter A (model HRF-AP1) needs to be replaced every 3 months.
- A filter light reminds you when to change the filters and they are easy to replace – no tools required.